Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bout to take a few days off

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

bout to take a few days off Empty
PostSubject: bout to take a few days off   bout to take a few days off Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:34 pm

meh. who flippin cares.
anyway this means I'll have to give up the interwebs for a few days.
So I won't be here ( or anywhere else) til we're back on the road.

There better be tons of stuff to reply to when I get back - you got me people?!?!
Tons of posts and topics........OR ELSE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Panzer

Panzer

Male Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: bout to take a few days off   bout to take a few days off Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:34 pm

have a good vacation. sit back , enjoy life for a while . we shall be eagerly awaiting your return.
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: bout to take a few days off   bout to take a few days off Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:03 am

I keep waiting for her threat to strike fear into the hearts of my fellow sanctuary-goers. It seems to be failing....

If I had a life I could post something new and exciting.
haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

PostSubject: Re: bout to take a few days off   bout to take a few days off Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:39 pm

I find the lack of posts....disturbing.

Well I'm back. The time off SUCKED!!!!!
We did nothing nothing NOTHING!!!!
The highlight was last nite I went to Dairy Queen with Kim. I told her I was going to use that as my facebook status update.
I haven't been there yet but I'm still going to. First I gotta make sure she requested to add me as a friend otherwise the joke won't be as funny.

So what - nothing interesting is going on in the lives of the other 2 musketeers? Or should we be the Fab 3?

Yea I figured my threat would just be ignored since you guys now picture me as a little zombie sprite!

Um...oh yesterday I was walkin to get some salad from the salad bar, glance outside and see getting into an orange corvette this guy who looked just like Sid Haig. I just stopped and stared at him. Course since he was outside and getting in his car I couldn't ask him if he was. Sad
Then I tell like 3 people "That dude looked just like Sid Haig." Got a blank stare. I was like "um, Capt. Spaulding? Devils Rejects? House of 1000 corpses?" got raised eyebrows.
I was like. "Whatever he looked just like him anyway."
and I wrote a short story. and met a woman from Pastor Alamo's ministry She was really nice and very cool and I always LOVE finding his pamphlets, he talks about a lot of stuff I'm into. Revelations especially! The best book of the bible!

My short story I'm gonna get on the computer cuz I do all my first drafts on paper with pen.

ok. I'm done. discuss.
Back to top Go down
Panzer

Panzer

PostSubject: Re: bout to take a few days off   bout to take a few days off Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:36 pm

SID HAIG RULES!!!!!!!!!!! SID FOR PRESIDENT!
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

PostSubject: Re: bout to take a few days off   bout to take a few days off Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:20 pm

I know!!!

but really how sad that the highlight of our time off was me kinda seeing someone who might have been Sid Haig!

I would be so much more pissed if it was him and i missed the opportunity to get the BEST pic for facebook ever!
No, that would have to be my new avatar.
Back to top Go down
Panzer

Panzer

PostSubject: Re: bout to take a few days off   bout to take a few days off Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:43 pm

Captain spaulding is who I modeled my CAPTAIN HENRY halloween clown after....
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: bout to take a few days off   bout to take a few days off Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:19 pm

Quote :
No, that would have to be my new avatar.

You? change avatars??
:O
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

PostSubject: Re: bout to take a few days off   bout to take a few days off Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:27 pm

heeeeeeyyyyy!!!
I just ya, know keep it simple here. Everywhere else I'm the zombie.
and Jim I still love your Captain Spaulding/Henry picture so so much! With the bloody hands - classic!

Since I'm going zombie again this year (every year muhahahaha) I think I'll be having some new pictures.
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

PostSubject: Re: bout to take a few days off   bout to take a few days off Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:41 pm

OK repost

we're about to take a few days off again. I could care less.
I'll try to get on at least once.

I am so not looking forward it. Steven did say one day he's gonna drop me off in the townish area and I can walk around go to the JoAnn's and hit up the thrift store. Although the thrift store is crap. Not like junky crap, like they have some new overstock stuff in there too and they are way overpriced for a thrift store and they don't have much typical thrift store goods in there. But anytime to myself is good time.

I live for the moments where I just get to go anywhere by myself. That's why if we're ever parked anywhere near stuff to do that's not some truck stop, I grab my purse, knife and just wander the area. So now I get to wander in town, which I never get to explore because Steven dosen't like exploring.
Anyway that's it.
Back to top Go down
Panzer

Panzer

PostSubject: Re: bout to take a few days off   bout to take a few days off Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:39 pm

I love exploring through new places. me and Kim used to do that all the time.
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

PostSubject: Re: bout to take a few days off   bout to take a few days off Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:41 pm

Steven isn't into it, I love it. As much as I don't like being around people, I love exploring new places. Sometimes when we're parked somewhere I'll go to little stores but sometimes I just do nature walks. I went on a mile long nature trail in California up in Donner pass that was amazing.
I love nature walks because I'm always the only one around so I get to pretend I'm in some scary movie and plot out what's going on.
I've always been a walker, but twice once with Jenny once with Katie we got followed, like seriously STALKED by a crazy dude in a car. Two different times, places and guys. That was freaky cuz both times we had to run and cut through yards and hide out while watching them cruise he streets all slow looking for us. Then we had to sneak back home so they wouldn't see where we were going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bout to take a few days off   bout to take a few days off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bout to take a few days off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: LIFE-
Jump to: