Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

interactions with...people

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

interactions with...people Empty
PostSubject: interactions with...people   interactions with...people Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:25 am

Thought some of you would enjoy this.
Sooooo anyway last nite we stopped at a truck stop to get fuel, I go inside to fill our waters. I set the 2 filled gallons on the floor while I'm fixing my hot water and sugar for my tea. This dude is sort of hanging around my general area and then he makes his move.
"Think you have enought water?" He asked and smiles all, you know guyish.
I look at him, dead serious not even a smirk and say
" You never know when there's gonna be a zombie invasion. And you know when that happens, you're not gonna be able to just go in somewhere and get more water."
Then I look him in the eye and he gives one of those realllllly uncomfotable laughts "Huh-huh" hoping I'll laugh too. Instead I just raise my eyebrows like "What? I'm serious."
He calmly picks up his coffee and keys and walks away.

I saw this sticker that I fell in love with years ago and it said
"if you can't dazzle them with brillance, riddle them with bullets"

I try to do that to people with my words.

I hate sometimes that guys think just cuz you're a cute-ish female they can come over and just say stupid crap. I'll talk to anyone, but I only talk nice to people ( males and females) who come up to me and start a decent opening line.
And being that the halloween season is upon us, I really need to work on my sthu (like how I cleaned that up?) line to say to people when they say
'It's not Halloween yet" about my hair and make up.
I usually say something like
"Everyday is Halloween in MY world" or if they say it in a really rude way I tell them
"if it was Halloween, I'd be dressed like you"

but I need something new and saucy to tell people.
Back to top Go down
Panzer

Panzer

Male Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: interactions with...people   interactions with...people Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:31 pm

LOL I think we would get along great with your zombie invasion reply and my EAT GOAT FECIES reply we could really have some fun with people hahahah.
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: interactions with...people   interactions with...people Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:51 pm

Well.

That freaking rocks!! haha, I'm not that witty. =/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

PostSubject: Re: interactions with...people   interactions with...people Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:59 pm

I have learned over the years to drive anyone away with just a few words.
I rarely have to even curse at people, just once in awhile if someone is a horrible person.

If I'm just not in the mood I speak a combination of German and French jibberish. maybe throw in some Chinese.

"Ich sprechen keine English, quelquefoi je pence Ich haben keine bitte avec nei hao."
Back to top Go down
Panzer

Panzer

PostSubject: Re: interactions with...people   interactions with...people Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:41 pm

I just never make eye contact with people unless forced to , then I dont smile because i really just want to be left alone when im out in a store or something.
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: interactions with...people   interactions with...people Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:23 pm

I don't "say" anything to people to make it go away.
Not unlike panzer, I just don't smile. I'm usually very distant when I'm out and about, between that and my sheer size I'm...unapproachable. Or! If i'm out and I'm acting nutty it scares people off, and they're embarrassed to approach me. I love making people uncomfortable.

If neither works, I tried that whole "Ich spreche deutsch, Schwein".
That works. haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

PostSubject: Re: interactions with...people   interactions with...people Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:46 pm

I would so love to hang out with both you for a day. 2 menacing dudes and a little rainbow dark between you. I'd tell people you were my bodyguards and to stop looking at me!

my favorite hang out buds were 2 dudes one was 6'2' the other was 6'4". The thing is I never realized they were reeaaaally tall.
When you're 5 feet everyone seems tallish. But then I'd notice that most other people seemed short around them. The 6'4" dude would hit his head on the ceiling fan at the trailer every time he walked by it.
Back to top Go down
freedom

Female Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-06-14

PostSubject: Re: interactions with...people   interactions with...people Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:25 pm

NIiiiiiiiice, lol. i generally just make it a point to avoid all other people. they are loud and noisy and everything is bright and annoying. so i hang out in this place under the stairs, but maybe i will have to try that sometime ... not like i could be considered any weirder at school ... grrr ...
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: interactions with...people   interactions with...people Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:35 pm

I'm generally friendly to most people in public, but I hate it when collectors and salespeople call me. I will speak with a very heavy accent and then sometimes they start speaking Spanish and I say "No Spanish". Then when they say "Well what DO you speak?" I go:

SOMALI! SOMALI! LI-LI-LI-LI-LI-LI-LI-LI-LI-LI!!!!!

....and then I hang up. It's pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
Panzer

Panzer

PostSubject: Re: interactions with...people   interactions with...people Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:39 pm

LOLLLOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: interactions with...people   interactions with...people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

interactions with...people
Page 1 of 1