Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ALL THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nitehawk777

Nitehawk777

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-05-24

ALL THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED! Empty
PostSubject: ALL THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED!   ALL THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:19 pm

I don't know about you guys but I miss Sanctuary online. I'm guilty to I haven't been here in a long time. Believe what you want but this world we live in is like the Titanic. I would like to start coming back to the online community we once had. Okay some may not think this is a cool place to discuss hardcore Christianity in a very hardcore world. Well I'm just like you seeking a community of believers that will not blush when I have a problem with sin. Did not Jesus die for all of our sins and give his spirit to all who seek God. I'm no better then any of you and vice versa. We look at Jesus example. What is that well we all need to continue reading God's word for the answers. My question for all of you who are reading this?? Do you need someone to chat with pray with are be encouraged with God's word. And also are you trying to find love in a broken world. I'm not going to judge anyone been there done that. I fell flat on my butt. So if we can as a group have some interest in talking with others sharing our concerns are rants or praises and can all agree that only Jesus has lived the perfect life in our place so we don't have to. Then this may be something we could work on as a group. I will not judge are I get judged. I don't want to make promises I can't keep. So let's do this.....Why not think it over pray are just well come on in and let's see what we can learn about each other. And how we can encourage each other and have some fun to and get a hug or two.

I'm off my soap box....

Your brother in Christ,
Jimmy Carpenter
Back to top Go down
Panzer

Panzer

Male Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: ALL THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED!   ALL THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:49 pm

your welcome to be on the box anytime bro .
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: ALL THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED!   ALL THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:12 am

Well I haven't been back in a while myself either but tonight I'm bored with Facebook. I won't get into the reasons why I don't come around, but don't expect to see me here very much. ALL THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED! Icon_silent
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED!   ALL THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: LIFE-
Jump to: