Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it?

Go down 
+3
DRReeves
PeacethroughX
SteelBlade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelBlade

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-13

watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it? Empty
PostSubject: watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it?   watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:08 pm

Anyone see Passion Of The Christ? i just finished watching it a few minutes ago and thought it was an intense movie. What are your feelings on it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it?   watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:14 pm

pretty much changed my life for a while.
Back to top Go down
SteelBlade

PostSubject: Re: watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it?   watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:35 pm

cool. Yeah i thought it was a little strange at times but mostly it was a good movie. Anyone else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it?   watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:02 pm

Ill admit I cried almost all the way through it. There wasnt a dry eye in the place. I actually had a picture to place WITH the knowledge of how much he honestly loves us.
Back to top Go down
SteelBlade

PostSubject: Re: watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it?   watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 7:08 pm

yeah i hear ya. anyway did anyone else watch it? curious to know what everyone thinks.
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it?   watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 7:36 pm

I have never seen it... bought it the day it came out on DVD, and have never opened it. What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
SteelBlade

PostSubject: Re: watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it?   watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 7:41 pm

well watch it then darn it lol kidding.
Back to top Go down
DRReeves

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it?   watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:38 pm

Very heavy movie...and an awesome reminder.

I highly recommend it.
Back to top Go down
SteelBlade

PostSubject: Re: watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it?   watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:02 pm

cool. personally i thought there'd be more posts by now about this. but anyway,anyone else?
Back to top Go down
SteelBlade

PostSubject: Re: watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it?   watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:30 pm

guess no one has an opinion on the movie,huh? well i understand. i always knew it was controversial in points so i don't blame you for not posting. Just wanted to know how you felt. Anyway,take care.
Back to top Go down
rock4king

rock4king

Male Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it?   watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 8:06 am

Great movie, everyone should see it! It was a pretty intense film, more of an experience than entertainment. The theater was totally silent at the end, people just sitting there kind of stunned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.intenseradio.com
Channelcat Slim

Channelcat Slim

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it?   watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:18 pm

The Passion of the Christ is roman catholic propaganda that is full of false doctrines and events that did not occur...The film was based primarily on the writings of 18th century German Nun (Sister Anne Emmerich) entitled The Dolorous Passion of Christ. Gibson stated on EWTN that reading Emmerich's book was his primary inspiration for making the movie.

Mel Gibson believes that anyone outside of the Roman Catholic church is dammed to hell...

It is a mystery to me that Bible Believing Christians would embrace such a distorted view of Jesus's life, arrest, death, and resurection.

I know that this posting {and me} are going to get flambeau-ed; however,everything stated here is documented public information.

I hope that Sanctuary is open-minded enough to let this post stand...I have seen posts disappear...

Bear in mind, I am not mad at RC as people...This is not a hate post, but a truth post...

Before you flambeau me, research my statements....

Steelblade, you are still cool with me, though..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it?   watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:14 pm

it is such a false film that it changed my life. Its such a false film that millions of people realized the torture Christ went through for us.

I agree, This film that changes lives and makes real the partial agony that Christ went through should be banned for all Christians and non christians alike.

It made me want to puke with all those people weeping in the theater when they seen Christ beaten. Who in their right mind would weep at that? Im sure they didnt take anything away from that movie but the desire to deny Christ and join the roman catholic church.
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

PostSubject: Re: watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it?   watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 8:07 am

Jim, you have such a way with words! Laughing

And yes, Channelcat, posts have disappeared - usually because the poster creates a account, and uses their very first post to attack and condemn instead of saying "hello" and sharing some Christian love and grace with us.

Sure enough, look at you - you created your account just yesterday and your first post has no greeting at all - only an attack with a challenge.

That is also documented public information. I guess that makes you as evil as Mel Gibson.
Back to top Go down
angelgirl74

angelgirl74

Female Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it?   watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:18 pm

Quote :
made me want to puke with all those people weeping in the theater when they seen Christ beaten. Who in their right mind would weep at that?
Shocked Well... Am i going to be the odd woman Out?? i saw it, i have it on DVD.. and the first time they hit him.. i was in tears! of course i could have sat and "laughed" all the way through, but it made me think of what Christ Went through!!!!Sad
Back to top Go down
http://fubar.com/angelkeeper

PostSubject: Re: watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it?   watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:48 am

Dont worry, when i said it makes me puke to see people weeping at that, It was sarcasm...I cried for days over that movie....I still cry when i watch it. Im just a sarcastic @$$ sometimes
Back to top Go down
Candi

Candi

Female Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it?   watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 1:08 am

Before I saw the movie I thought I had been prepared since I read so many threads about it on Christian message boards.
I did "alright" till the part when Mary ran to Jesus and was remembering him as a child when he had fell.... that was when I could no longer just let a tear out or two...

This was an incredible movie that changed the lives of many, including my own. I will never look at a cross the same way again.

I've read so many threads before on how people bash the movie due to the catholic content, but to be honest, I didn't even notice it during the movie. I mean, who cares about "Veronica's veil" when Jesus is suffering and bleeding everywhere? I doubt that a movie could be made that would make everyone happy.

After the movie there was an empty building that many area churches had rented out so people could have a place to go afterwords. (it's a movie that you can't just shake off afterwords). They had bibles out for those who needed one, a little area cornered off that looked like a mini church where you could go pray... a wooden cross on the floor where you could pin up your sins onto the cross... and even a communion table (I did take communion there). There were also the stages of the cross posted up on the wall (catholic) but I didn't give it any thought...

Guess I saw common ground and overlooked the rest...
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

PostSubject: Re: watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it?   watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:18 am

Quote :
Guess I saw common ground and overlooked the rest...

Beautiful words....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it?   watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

watched Passion Of The Christ. What did you think of it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: GOD-
Jump to: