Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well my grandmother is in the nursing home/web space remind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelBlade

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Well my grandmother is in the nursing home/web space remind Empty
PostSubject: Well my grandmother is in the nursing home/web space remind   Well my grandmother is in the nursing home/web space remind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 7:54 pm

Just thought i'd let you know. She is a little confused on this but we know this is for the best. I want to let you know that pending on today,we may or may not be moving. If we do move,i mentioned in an earlier post i'll have less web space then i do now so if anyone can recommend a good web space place online that has a lot,and free as well,post here with the link. i need it to support almost any file including mp3's. thanks.

Paul
Back to top Go down
Paladin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Well my grandmother is in the nursing home/web space remind   Well my grandmother is in the nursing home/web space remind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 8:22 pm

Sorry to hear about your grandma man, but she'll be in good hands at least, i'm sure.
Back to top Go down
SteelBlade

PostSubject: Re: Well my grandmother is in the nursing home/web space remind   Well my grandmother is in the nursing home/web space remind Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 8:30 pm

thanks man. If you can help with the web space issue,i'd appreciate it as well. By the way,we are going to get the house.
Back to top Go down
Paladin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Well my grandmother is in the nursing home/web space remind   Well my grandmother is in the nursing home/web space remind Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 6:21 pm

Great news on the house. I'll ask around and see if anyone knows of or has a large amount of space on an FTP for you.
Back to top Go down
SteelBlade

PostSubject: Re: Well my grandmother is in the nursing home/web space remind   Well my grandmother is in the nursing home/web space remind Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 6:38 pm

Thanks paladin,and thanks for helping me with the web space. I would prefer a free one as i said. Looks as if i'm going to get Bellsouth as my ISP when i move. Charter doesn't have internet available there yet but they say in 6 months they will so i'll drop Bellsouth and go to Charter once i do. I'll have Direct TV as far as Television goes. Things are looking up. I just have a few more things to sort through and throw away and i'll have both of my rooms done. We'll be moving in the house on the 4th of August which is a week from Saturday so we'll have plenty of time to get things done.

Paul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well my grandmother is in the nursing home/web space remind   Well my grandmother is in the nursing home/web space remind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well my grandmother is in the nursing home/web space remind
Page 1 of 1