Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feeling Rather Mortal....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VinceWylde

VinceWylde

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Feeling Rather Mortal.... Empty
PostSubject: Feeling Rather Mortal....   Feeling Rather Mortal.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 9:16 pm

So, here's the whole story...

4 Months or so ago, my friend's Mother was diagnosed with some rare form of Leukemia. They started a rather agressive chemo regiment. After hammering at it for months, they got the cancer to go into total remission (their goal), but the liver was destroyed, her bones too brittle to do a bone marrow transplant. They said there was only 5% chance of surivival. After 4 months of this, my friend gave up. I was close to her because her daughter and I were once an item, and she's my son's grandmother. You can fill in the blanks from there.

She passed at 9:30 this morning.

It left me feeling rather mortal. Yeah, we go to be with God, but man death is sobering even though it's not the ending, but a transition. And I feel kind of strange like, "Man, I could die!"

Just my thoughts....
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegatheringworldwide.com
headoverheelsforgod88

Female Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Feeling Rather Mortal.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Rather Mortal....   Feeling Rather Mortal.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:13 am

i am sorry for your loss, i will be praying for the family. i know what it is like to loos some one you are close to.
Back to top Go down

Feeling Rather Mortal....
Page 1 of 1