Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WOW ..hAVENT BEEN HERE IN YEARS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
METALCROSS70

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-23

WOW ..hAVENT BEEN HERE IN YEARS Empty
PostSubject: WOW ..hAVENT BEEN HERE IN YEARS   WOW ..hAVENT BEEN HERE IN YEARS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:29 pm

hEY .THIS IS METALCROSS70 ...i CAME BACK TO CHECK IN TO SEE THE NEW ..Last time I posted here was around 2002 or 2003...I see alot of new names ...Where is metalviking ?,and alot of the older members ?....Good to be back though ..I have been out of commission on the p.c for about 4 or five years ....Remember Me ??...
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: WOW ..hAVENT BEEN HERE IN YEARS   WOW ..hAVENT BEEN HERE IN YEARS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:41 pm

no i dont.....
(for obvious reasons)

but im glad to have you! (back)

i post on anything new and give my opinion far too much.
valid or not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: WOW ..hAVENT BEEN HERE IN YEARS   WOW ..hAVENT BEEN HERE IN YEARS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:02 pm

hey there metalcross!
metalviking is still around just with a new name. You'll see him. There's some older members still around too (I just know all this from readin the old forums)
And Victor we love hearing your opinion - valid or not Wink
Just kiddin you know I love ya bro
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: WOW ..hAVENT BEEN HERE IN YEARS   WOW ..hAVENT BEEN HERE IN YEARS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:50 am

Hey Metalcross! It's Tonya....I used to DJ on Intense Radio (and I really miss it!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com

PostSubject: Re: WOW ..hAVENT BEEN HERE IN YEARS   WOW ..hAVENT BEEN HERE IN YEARS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:35 am

Hey Metalcross....Metalvikng here....got tired of the old name. Good to see you again
Back to top Go down
Gwalchmai

Gwalchmai

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: WOW ..hAVENT BEEN HERE IN YEARS   WOW ..hAVENT BEEN HERE IN YEARS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:49 am

I'm back after a long time as well. Metalcross, Tonnenator and Panzer-I recognize all three of you! Good to see you here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.frostlikeashes.com
METALCROSS70

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: WOW ..hAVENT BEEN HERE IN YEARS   WOW ..hAVENT BEEN HERE IN YEARS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:36 pm

Good to here from ya Jim ..I havent been on here for about five years ..I have been going through somethings ..I remember you as well Tonya ..We ve had some pretty heated discussions in the past ,as well as me and Panzer ,and oh yeah Tom Denlinger,is he still around ?,and I think it is Gary the old Philedelphia Eagle fan (Rock4king) I believe it was ,..I am A Dallas Cowboys fan through and through ....well Thanks for the replies ....Roger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOW ..hAVENT BEEN HERE IN YEARS   WOW ..hAVENT BEEN HERE IN YEARS Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:41 pm

well we used to have some heated dialog, but i promise you those days are in the past. Just nice to see you back on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW ..hAVENT BEEN HERE IN YEARS   WOW ..hAVENT BEEN HERE IN YEARS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOW ..hAVENT BEEN HERE IN YEARS
Page 1 of 1