Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my youngest daughter

Go down 
+4
sirhemlock
Tonnenator
LadyRocker
bigjtink
8 posters
AuthorMessage

my youngest daughter Empty
PostSubject: my youngest daughter   my youngest daughter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 7:17 pm

I fear my youngest daugter has told me she no longer believes in God. She blames it on the horrible times she had at the christian school that I sent her to and all the fake people there. I however blame it on the fact that this year she went to public school and started hanging out with faggots and wiccans.
She tells me how all the popular kids now days are the fags and satanist and wiccans. The football team has seven faggots on it and that is considered an honor to be a fag. probably seventy percent of the girls are Bisexual and twenty percent of the boys....In my day if you even hinted at acting like a fag you was pummeled beond belief....but now it is a badge of honor.....How can one Dad compete with a school full of degenerates and twisted perverts? There is a small group of WP skinheads in her school that stand against all of this perversion. But they dont try to push their beliefs on others, they just stand up for the truth when confronted.
Man, what happened to West Virginia? Its goodness and purity is being destroyed. My mountain is one of the last refuges from commie politically correct perversions....Please pray for her. She needs more wisdom than one dad can give.clown
Back to top Go down
bigjtink

bigjtink

Male Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: my youngest daughter   my youngest daughter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 11:24 pm

I will be praying......I have a question though Jim? Where do I stand with you?

Quote :
There is a small group of WP skinheads in her school

Do you know I am a born Jew. That I am married to a woman who is half Mexican and half Navajo. That when we married she had a 6 month old son who is half black who I raised as my own. And that I have a black duaghter in law who calls me dad. And 3 black grand kids.
I'm not asking to antagonize you, nor am I trying to start anything. I'm just curious where I stand in your eyes, thats all....j
Back to top Go down
LadyRocker

LadyRocker

Female Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: my youngest daughter   my youngest daughter Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 12:22 am

Jim, let me be totally honest with you, and you need to come to terms with this, completely....

Many kids are struggling because we're taught to experiement with things and things. Believe me, it was the same way when I was in high school, but to a larger degree this time around. Your daughter may be questioning everything because she's not sure where she stands in life. To be rather blunt, Jim, you might even be part of the problem. While you rightly loathe the lifestyle, is there a reason to be so vitriolic? Jesus loves them, too. Keep that in mind before you start ranting like that. It wasn't very long ago that I rebuked you in public in CRF for something like this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianrockandfellowship.net
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: my youngest daughter   my youngest daughter Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:13 am

Things are different today than they were when we were in high school. And Jim, I feel like there probably is some room for you to grow with your attitude toward these people - however, if I had school age children today, I would either homeschool them (first choice), or send them to a Christian school.

What the church does NOT need is more fake people, Jim - you're right, there are plenty of fake people in the church as it stands.

But if you go to a church that is full of people of different walks of life and different races, and you hate them in your heart, isn't that fake, too?

Your daughter needs to see Jesus straight from you more than from anybody else. Once she sees that, and sees His gentleness and lovingkindness emulating from her dad who takes a very firm stand on his beliefs (as you do), then eventually she will realize that the gays and the Wiccans are just as fake (if not more) than the people at the christian school.

Trust me - I went to a Christian school, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: my youngest daughter   my youngest daughter Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:16 am

Also.........hating Jews when Jesus was a Jew.........that can't look too well in her eyes.

One thing is 100% true, that you can't kid a kid. They will see through you in a minute. I've found that out the hard way from working with youth and from becoming a parent to Tommy.

Somehow, some way Jim, if you don't have a good home church with good kids her age, you guys have got to find one. If you lived around us, she would be welcome to come to our Saturday night thing! In fact if you're ever in Columbus or central Ohio on a Saturday night, come on by!

In the meantime, if she has a MySpace, see if she'll add us at myspace.com/generationactz, and she can get to know Jessie and some of the others.

Love In Christ,
Tonya
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
sirhemlock

sirhemlock

Male Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: my youngest daughter   my youngest daughter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 1:21 am

Mike T and I once discussed the following passage which describes Miriam and Aaron's reaction to Moses' marriage to a Black woman (Heb. Kushi: Cushite/Ethiopian; cf. Jer 13:23). He summarized God's response in what I thought was a rather humorous fashion, saying: "You want white? I'll give you white!"

Numbers 12:1-15 Then Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Cushite woman whom he had married (for he had married a Cushite woman); 2 and they said, "Has the LORD indeed spoken only through Moses? Has He not spoken through us as well?" And the LORD heard it. 3 (Now the man Moses was very humble, more than any man who was on the face of the earth.) 4 And suddenly the LORD said to Moses and Aaron and to Miriam, "You three come out to the tent of meeting." So the three of them came out. 5 Then the LORD came down in a pillar of cloud and stood at the doorway of the tent, and He called Aaron and Miriam. When they had both come forward, 6 He said, "Hear now My words: If there is a prophet among you, I, the LORD, shall make Myself known to him in a vision. I shall speak with him in a dream. 7 "Not so, with My servant Moses, He is faithful in all My household; 8 With him I speak mouth to mouth, Even openly, and not in dark sayings, And he beholds the form of the LORD. Why then were you not afraid To speak against My servant, against Moses?" 9 So the anger of the LORD burned against them and He departed. 10 But when the cloud had withdrawn from over the tent, behold, Miriam was leprous, as white as snow. As Aaron turned toward Miriam, behold, she was leprous. 11 Then Aaron said to Moses, "Oh, my lord, I beg you, do not account this sin to us, in which we have acted foolishly and in which we have sinned. 12 "Oh, do not let her be like one dead, whose flesh is half eaten away when he comes from his mother's womb!" 13 And Moses cried out to the LORD, saying, "O God, heal her, I pray!" 14 But the LORD said to Moses, "If her father had but spit in her face, would she not bear her shame for seven days? Let her be shut up for seven days outside the camp, and afterward she may be received again." 15 So Miriam was shut up outside the camp for seven days, and the people did not move on until Miriam was received again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sirhemlock1
sirhemlock

sirhemlock

Male Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: my youngest daughter   my youngest daughter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 1:39 am

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter drifting away from God, Jim. I'll be praying for her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sirhemlock1

PostSubject: Re: my youngest daughter   my youngest daughter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 3:19 am

hmm, more comments on my dislike of non whites than on my daughter hanging with faggots, satanists and wiccans.
Blind love of jews to the point of closed eyes....typical.
I think I need to kinda go for a while.
I need to delete my account.
Merry Christmas everyone.
God Bless
Jim
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: my youngest daughter   my youngest daughter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 9:25 am

Guest wrote:
hmm, more comments on my dislike of non whites than on my daughter hanging with faggots, satanists and wiccans.
God Bless
Jim

While you may be concerned about that one aspect of your daughter's life, we love you enough to care about ALL aspects you bring to us in your talks.

Yes, it is a rebuke. Done gently and lovingly. It IS something that needs addressed in your life because it directly disagrees with scripture. "God is no respecter of persons" - black, white, Jew, Greek, Armenian, or hard at it is to accept, even Muslims. If a Muslim comes to God and accepts His Son, Jesus, God loves him and accepts him unconditionally into His family.

There is always a maturation and growth process in every aspect of life. You, your daughter - spiritually and emotionally - but one thing is for sure. Hate is a form of rebellion and when a parent "hates", the teenage child will usually go in the opposite direction to find out what is so hated.

You are deeply loved and will ALWAYS be prayed for here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
bigjtink

bigjtink

Male Number of posts : 287

PostSubject: Re: my youngest daughter   my youngest daughter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 12:35 pm

Quote :

I'm really very sorry you see it this way. I did pray for your daughter and have continued to.

Quote :
Blind love of jews to the point of closed eyes....typical

I was just asking a simple question of you Sir. Where do I stand in your eyes. I didnt think it was out of line but if it was then I am deeply sorry.
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: my youngest daughter   my youngest daughter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 1:56 pm

Guest wrote:
God Bless
Jim

Jim, I hope you still lurk enough to read this. I think the reason why is because being non-white is something you cannot change.
being gay, wiccan or satanist is something that you can change.
In my crazy life I have known and hung out with skinheads (both WP and AR, I know you know what both these mean), a black panther, people of all races, all sorts or gangbangers, gays (male and female), sananists, wiccans, athiests, black Muslims, hardore Bible thumpers, all sorts of druggies and alcholics, guys that just got out of prison, prison guards, people that were fat, skinny, people with money, people that were pretty much homeless, whatever. You name it I have probably associated with them at one point in my life. I just tell you this because everyone -EVERYONE had hangups and/or prejudices against someone. And part of the struggle of being a Christian is learning to overcome these issues.
I myself am half Mexican born and bred here in the states and I get people total strangers coming up to me speaking Spanish. All the spanish I know I learned from Sesame Street when I was little. Plus my blue (or pink or purple hair) I get dirty looks and people saying horribly rude things to me. A grown man walked past me a week ago and muttered "F'ing (course he said it) blue haired freak"
This long rambling was mostly directed at your comment I quoted, but as for the issue with your daughter. I too went through a long period where I was turned off from God because of the way "Christians" acted. I had to realize for myself that they were not true example of Christ.
I will keep you and your daughter in my prayers, as I'm sure we all will.
But these are things that both you and your daughter need to discover for yourselves and no amount of anyone talking will make the impact that you will get from just knowing and understanding what Jesus truly means to you.
God Bless and have a wonderful Christmas.
Back to top Go down
rock4king

rock4king

Male Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: my youngest daughter   my youngest daughter Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:26 pm

Jesus was jewish
Back to top Go down
http://www.intenseradio.com
KaZaM

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: my youngest daughter   my youngest daughter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 am

hey, just lettin you know, shes not as far away as u think, she just doesnt want to have you, or anyone else put to much on her,She beleives there is a God, but thinks he is very unfair and can be just hatefull, but someof the things that have ben happening, cannot be by mere coincidence.maybe you should try to calm down and think of it this way. if it was anyones fault, it was her own, it is a personal choice. she is starting to find out how wrong she was and how right her gouiding father actually is. so calm down , take a nice deep breath, and understand that she does beleive there is a God, because of the changes she has seen in her father, who has tried for a LONG time to change one thing that she sees changing.

i love you daddy
the youngest daughter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my youngest daughter   my youngest daughter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my youngest daughter
Page 1 of 1