Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Continued Prayer for Mike and Now for Kyle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Continued Prayer for Mike and Now for Kyle Empty
PostSubject: Continued Prayer for Mike and Now for Kyle   Continued Prayer for Mike and Now for Kyle Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:39 am

Been talking to Mike all week on Myspace. You know, Mike the Monster. He says the when Satan's mold was broken, he went to another planet and created dark matter, which God will not touch, and that is what he is made of. He says he has an ancient Japanese scroll that says so.

Now I know this is total malarchy as much as you do. However, this kid really needs Jesus. He is constantly talking about suicide and is 17.

So please continue your prayers for Mike, who is going to church with us tomorrow again!

cheers

Also he brought his friend Kyle over tonight and the three of them (him, Kyle and Tommy) giggled like little girls over Halo 2 all night.

Kyle was a tall 15 year old, really sweet kid with a little bit of a pottymouth. When we were in the gas station on the way home, I noticed a BIG scratch on his wrist. I asked him about it and he said that he did it because of "Oh, you know, family problems, girl problems, the usual". He said he did it with the edge of a broken watch.

Later on he said, "I SO have to add you guys' bible study on my MySpace!" and I said, "Yeah - AND come next week and every week, and hang out with us!" He said he would, and he is also going to church with us tomorrow.

Mike still says that God does not - CAN not - love him.

While you're at it, pray for Tommy too! God is obviously opening doors for a "little brother ministry" for him.

I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com

Continued Prayer for Mike and Now for Kyle
Page 1 of 1