Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tonya's Living Room Miracle Healing!!!! (MySpace Bulletin)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Tonya's Living Room Miracle Healing!!!!  (MySpace Bulletin) Empty
PostSubject: Tonya's Living Room Miracle Healing!!!! (MySpace Bulletin)   Tonya's Living Room Miracle Healing!!!!  (MySpace Bulletin) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:19 am

I posted this bulletin on my MySpace earlier but I thought you guys would like to hear this story, too! Because it's cool.....What a Face

Okay for those who don't know I have Type 2 diabetes.

And for the past 2 weeks, my blood sugar has been sky-high.

I lost my job, and it has made it hard for me to get my medicine because every time I get a refill, I have to see the doctor, and there's a copay, and if you don't have any money, well........there you go.

So my blood sugar has been in the upper 200's to mid 300's, and was even close to 400 once. Normal after a meal, is supposed to be 120 to 140 for a diabetic. The "normal" zone for non-diabetics, is supposed to be 80 to 120.

When you go over 280 you start to have damage being done to your body. Your body is taking steps toward kidney damage, liver damage, pancreas damage, going blind, losing your legs/feet, sudden heart attack (at any age), stroke, high blood pressure.....you get the picture.

When you go up toward 400, you can go into a coma.

Today I felt myself slipping into what could have been a coma, and I was terrified. I felt drunk and could barely walk. My sugar was 345.

All day long I have barely eaten anything, and I even doubled up on my meds today! There is NO reason that my sugar should be so high.

So I slurred to Tommy, "Take me to the HOSHPITTAL!" and he was getting ready to. I called my mom who told me to take 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon which can bring it down but it takes a couple hours. Our friends big Tim and Mikey were over playing Halo with Tommy. Big Tim reached out his hand (bless his heart) and said, "Name of Jesus I command your blood sugar to go down!"

13 minutes later, my headache was gone, the dizziness and tiredness was gone, I was "with it" again, and get this..........

MY BLOOD SUGAR WAS 268.

My mom has been a diabetic for 20 years and she said she has NEVER seen someone's blood sugar go down so fast. That was almost 80 points in 13 minutes! I could show you my meter to prove it. It keeps a record of all my testing that you can scroll back into.

Well that's not all. John hurried up and left band practice because I had called him and told him what was up. On the way home he was praying for me. God told him, "The last thing she needs is to sit in some emergency room for five hours. When you get home, have her put her coat on. She's going for a walk". And that's what we did! John had no idea that Tim had prayed for me, or that I was better.

Also in church this morning I had gone up front for the elders to pray over me for diabetes. One of them, a lady named Sharon, put her hand on my upper chest while she prayed. They annointed my head with oil, and I could feel electricity coming through Sharon's hand into my chest. Sharon's grandson was recently supposed to die, and God miraculously healed him. For those of you who go to Groveport, Sharon is Roger Foor's grandma.

But anyways, Sharon started praying, "....and the sleepless nights, Lord, the sleepless nights....." and Sharon was crying. I started crying really hard because I toss and turn until about 6 or 7 in the morning and I hadn't really told anybody but John and Tommy. I haven't slept well in weeks.

So while I was being prayed for, John didn't know what I went up for, and he shut his eyes. In his mind's eye, he said he saw me standing there with everyone praying around me, and I was surrounded by a cloud of smoke, like from incense.

So yeah.

Even Mikey was like, "WHOA".
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Tonya's Living Room Miracle Healing!!!! (MySpace Bulletin)   Tonya's Living Room Miracle Healing!!!!  (MySpace Bulletin) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:57 am

PTL Tonya!!

I'll keep you in my prayers hun you just take it easy.
Back to top Go down
LadyRocker

LadyRocker

Female Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Tonya's Living Room Miracle Healing!!!! (MySpace Bulletin)   Tonya's Living Room Miracle Healing!!!!  (MySpace Bulletin) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:12 am

Tonya, that's awesome. We'll be continuing in the prayers for you as usual.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianrockandfellowship.net
rock4king

rock4king

Male Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Tonya's Living Room Miracle Healing!!!! (MySpace Bulletin)   Tonya's Living Room Miracle Healing!!!!  (MySpace Bulletin) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:29 pm

WOW Tonya, I'm praying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.intenseradio.com
headoverheelsforgod88

Female Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Tonya's Living Room Miracle Healing!!!! (MySpace Bulletin)   Tonya's Living Room Miracle Healing!!!!  (MySpace Bulletin) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 4:41 pm

PTL!!!! that is awsome. i will be praying for you.
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Tonya's Living Room Miracle Healing!!!! (MySpace Bulletin)   Tonya's Living Room Miracle Healing!!!!  (MySpace Bulletin) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:44 am

Take it easy nothing! Wink That's what got me into this trouble in the first place! Embarassed No, I'm kicking my own butt....

In fact I am trying out this program called The Lord's Table that my friend Kuba told me about. It's on a website called settingcaptivesfree.com.
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonya's Living Room Miracle Healing!!!! (MySpace Bulletin)   Tonya's Living Room Miracle Healing!!!!  (MySpace Bulletin) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tonya's Living Room Miracle Healing!!!! (MySpace Bulletin)
Page 1 of 1