Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Message in Tongues, and Interpretation, Tonight at Gen Actz!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Message in Tongues, and Interpretation, Tonight at Gen Actz! Empty
PostSubject: Message in Tongues, and Interpretation, Tonight at Gen Actz!   Message in Tongues, and Interpretation, Tonight at Gen Actz! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:05 am

Our young friend Jessie (22) delivered a powerful message in tongues tonight at our youth/young adults group! Then, as is customary with God, there was an interpretation!

*sigh* What are we gonna do, with all these Baptist boys speaking in tongues, and groups of mixed denominations having messages in tongues delivered to them? LOL!

cheers

I'm almost afraid for the day when somebody comes in and says it's not for today and all these Baptist and Catholic people are like, "But I just did it last week!" (not trying to start an argument here but I can't deny what's been happening!)

The cool part is that my brother and sister in law came by with my little neice and nephew. They had just come from a meeting at a church where a lady preaches and operates in the prophetic giftings.

Some of the things she had preached.....and the interpretation of Jessie's message.......were the EXACT SAME THING.

............that God makes steps to reach out toward us, and that now it is time for us to reach out toward Him!

king

So now what? I don't know. It's just been awesome in the past couple of weeks. We had a young guy who was raised Baptist but wasn't saved, get saved, filled with the H.S., speak in tongues, not be able to stop laughing or stand up straight, get set free from a demon and then have his vision healed even though we didn't ask for it......a couple of weeks ago!

Then Tommy rededicated his life.

I'm excited.

I don't know what's about to happen, but I'm excited.

alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

PostSubject: Re: Message in Tongues, and Interpretation, Tonight at Gen Actz!   Message in Tongues, and Interpretation, Tonight at Gen Actz! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:23 am

Wow this was sort of a big deal, I'm surprised nobody replied to it.....

Dale Thompson just posted a bulletin the other day (why am I not surprised? LOL) but this time everything I read was right on. The reason I say that is, because Dale is usually rather innovative with some of his teachings IMO, although I always read them and am fascinated...

He was saying that the church has lost its power for the most part, which it had before the Roman Empire took it over - back in the days of the book of Acts, and he was wondering what happened, why people say that those things are not for today, etc, etc, etc. I feel the same way. I feel that the outpouring of the Holy Spirit, in any form, is for ALL denominations. I also read the other day that almost 40% of all Catholics in the U.S. are "charismatic". I did not previously know that and found it rather refreshing. I know some "charismatic Catholics" who are REALLY cool and are doing more to advance the Kingdom than most other people I know!

queen king

So anyways yeah - God has taken steps toward us. Now it's time for us to take steps toward Him! That was the message.

So what's your take on it?
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Message in Tongues, and Interpretation, Tonight at Gen Actz!   Message in Tongues, and Interpretation, Tonight at Gen Actz! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:22 am

The manifestation and the gifts of the Holy Spirit have been a controversial topic for the last 100 years, perhaps more. That is probably the ONLY reason no one responded - not YOU, nor your ministry.

That being said, we pray blessings and fruitfulness on your work with the youth and your home services. May your ministry be blessed with wisdom and knowledge, grace and mercy, plus the finances and material needs to bring it to God's fullness! Seal their hearts to you, Lord, and keep guiding them fully!

In Jesus' name....

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org

PostSubject: Re: Message in Tongues, and Interpretation, Tonight at Gen Actz!   Message in Tongues, and Interpretation, Tonight at Gen Actz! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:56 am

PeacethroughX wrote:
The manifestation and the gifts of the Holy Spirit have been a controversial topic for the last 100 years, perhaps more.

Very Happy

Yup, they were in Paul's time as well, according to Corrinthians.
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

PostSubject: Re: Message in Tongues, and Interpretation, Tonight at Gen Actz!   Message in Tongues, and Interpretation, Tonight at Gen Actz! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:01 am

Oh well. I know it's real.
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Message in Tongues, and Interpretation, Tonight at Gen Actz!   Message in Tongues, and Interpretation, Tonight at Gen Actz! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:37 am

as do I.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message in Tongues, and Interpretation, Tonight at Gen Actz!   Message in Tongues, and Interpretation, Tonight at Gen Actz! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message in Tongues, and Interpretation, Tonight at Gen Actz!
Page 1 of 1