Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Generation Actz Ministry Updates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Generation Actz Ministry Updates Empty
PostSubject: Generation Actz Ministry Updates   Generation Actz Ministry Updates Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 5:03 am

John & I have a lot going on with our ministry that is very exciting and we'd like to share it with you guys!

Like a Star @ heaven Somebody got saved in our backyard about a month ago. He had been an avowed atheist. He has gone to church with us ever since!

Like a Star @ heaven We have at least two people who we know God used us to stop them from committing suicide.

Like a Star @ heaven A 14 year old wants to be a Pastor.

Like a Star @ heaven A 27 year old wants to be a missionary.

Like a Star @ heaven God used us to take a 16 year old who was doing drugs on a "tour of the city". We took him to the homeless shelter and then around the city to some backalleys see where he might be sleeping in a few years, and then to an A.A. meeting. He said he refused drugs the other day.

Like a Star @ heaven That 16 year old is thinking about being an evangelist someday.

Like a Star @ heaven We have two couples now, one courting and one pre-engaged! One couple is in their mid 20's and the others are not quite out of high school but are pre-engaged. He's going to vocational school for welding so she should be well taken care of.

Like a Star @ heaven Two weeks ago we had TWENTY TWO people in our little house!

Like a Star @ heaven John & I are praying about perhaps getting either Pastoral licenses, or some sort of lay minister licenses, so we can marry people and visit people in the hospital during non-visiting hours and stuff like that.

Speaking of which, Chaz Bond from John's band is planning on getting married on New Year's Eve, at the Billiards Club here in Columbus...they just have to find a Pastor who will marry them in a bar. They have a gig there that night is why.

BIGGER NEWS!!!
Like a Star @ heaven Starting in January, we are going to be going out with our "people" and ministering in song, drama and dance at various churches all over Columbus, once a month. We will be doing it for a love offering to support our ministry, but mainly to bring encouragement to older congregations and revival to the youth in the Body of Christ.

AND BIGGER NEWS STILL....
Like a Star @ heaven We are also praying about becoming a 501c3 non-profit organization, and possibly getting some grant $$$ so that I can go into full-time ministry (and stop this endless stream of meaningless jobs) and actually do something important with my life. We have helped several people come off of and stay off of drugs/alcohol and so we may be able to take that angle, as being a recovery organization, too.

There is SO much I could do, if I had 40 hours a week to do it.

So that being the case, we covet your prayers for God's guidance and wisdom, and that He keeps our walk straight. We are also wanting to move out of this neighborhood on out into the country, but would continue picking people up in vans each week. We currently feed everyone pizza every week and go from Groveport to Grove City picking people up and then taking them home every week.

We are praying for a property with a big barn or outbuilding that can be converted into a youth center. We would so do camping retreats if we had the property to do so.

I love you I love you I love you

When you get a chance, please visit our website at www.generationactz.com, or for more updated info visit our MySpace at www.myspace.com/generationactz. If you haven't yet, add us to your friends list! Also there are updated pictures on there.

Love,
John, Tonya & Tommy
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Generation Actz Ministry Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generation Actz Ministry Updates   Generation Actz Ministry Updates Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 9:26 am

Whoo-hooo!! cheers

Keep up the good work - we'll definitly be keeping you in prayer for God's provision!
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org

Generation Actz Ministry Updates
Page 1 of 1