Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now....

Go down 
+4
switchbladeknitter
Rastus
LadyRocker
Tonnenator
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now.... Empty
PostSubject: I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now....   I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:05 am

......according to this person who continues to email my Pastor.

He feels sorry for John because I must be so difficult to live with.

This is the 3rd person who has said this and ironically, the other two were a Wiccan and a worship leader turned Scientologist.

Gee, I wonder what the true source of these hateful words is.

(duh)

My son cracked up laughing when he read it, and gave me a big hug. He lives with us, so I must not be that bad.....at least to him.

Oh and let's see.........there's somebody else who used to live with us, who thinks this individual is "nuts". That's a little telling.

lol!

The only reason I'm mentioning this is, because I know this individual is gonna be all over every message board soon, spreading it around what a horrible person I am.
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
LadyRocker

LadyRocker

Female Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now....   I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:16 am

Seriously, Tonya, I wouldn't let this person's words be the death of me if I was you. This person, for all intense purposes, won't get very far with a lot of the stuff he's trying to do. Trust God and His blessings to you. That's all you can do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianrockandfellowship.net
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now....   I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:03 am

hahaha, wow...

i personally have never met you face-to-face, but i've talked to ya on here, myspace and stuff, and from what i can tell you're AWESOME.

so don't let the clueless masses get you down Smile

(btw, i meant like, group of people..not a religious group.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

PostSubject: Re: I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now....   I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:10 am

:-)

Thanks you guys.

I'm trying real hard but it seems that the enemy has this individual wrapped around his finger and he just happens to say the words that hurt the most.

I know it's the enemy because the words are the same words that the Wiccan and the worship leader turned Scientologist used towards me - and none of those three people have ever met each other.

I suppose next he's gonna say that God never gave me children because He knows I'd make a horrible parent.

That's another thing that people who are letting the enemy run their life keep saying to me.

It's almost like getting a Word from the Lord and having confirmation from different believers who have never met, only the opposite.

I know the source of it but it doesn't make it hurt any less....

It's not the death of me, but it does make me wanna throw something...........
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now....   I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:45 pm

tonya - you should know that we wouldn't believe anyone who came around spreading rumors and whatnot.
my husband and I will both admit that I am a horribly difficult person to live with, but I don't think that makes me bad - just interesting.
don't get me started on throwing things though - I have the theory that all troubles melt away when I hear the sound of breaking glass. like a snapple or sobe bottle maybe.
sorry that might have been a bad influence.
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

PostSubject: Re: I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now....   I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:12 am

Ha ha not I have always loved the sound of breaking glass myself. When I was a kid and a teenager, I used to get some bottles and go across the street and break them on the fire hydrant!

So don't worry you didn't influence me in a bad direction - but maybe some others on here who are younger.......idk!

I don't really care what this person has to say about me now - I mean I kind of do because I know that people online who don't know you face to face have an easier time being biased or listening to gossip........

But as for face to face people I'm not worried because they know me and my actions speak louder than anybody's mouth.

^.^
Back to top Go down
rock4king

rock4king

Male Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now....   I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 12:20 pm

We love you sis, we got your back Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.intenseradio.com

PostSubject: Re: I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now....   I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 12:12 am

Tonnenator wrote:
......according to this person who continues to email my Pastor.

He feels sorry for John because I must be so difficult to live with.

Funny story. I have a friend who is in the process of divorcing his wife. Before he got that point, he told me that they had gone to see a marriage counselor, but he stopped going because the counselor told him that there was a great deal of things that were his fault. The obvious question that came to mind (after I had left his house, of course) was, "What if the counselor was right?"

As I work to become a better person, I have found that being humble is probably one of my greatest goals, and greatest failings. I have made progress only in the past several years, and only because I began to look for the truth in things I did not like hearing. That voice in the back of your head that you are always listening for sometimes talks to us in ways we are not expecting.

I'm not stating there is truth in the words you received; I don't know you. But I would challenge you to look beyond what you "know" to be right and consider that there might be a bit of truth that needs to be heard.

Cheers!

Ian
Back to top Go down
LadyRocker

LadyRocker

Female Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now....   I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:49 pm

Humility is not an easy goal to reach, but it's worth it. That's one good step to take for any person.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianrockandfellowship.net
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

PostSubject: Re: I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now....   I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:54 am

Hmm. Nope! John threw back his head and laughed about that person's words.

Not a grain of truth in them, at all.

Ian, I am the kind of person who over-examines myself. I really need to give myself a little bit of credit every now and then to be quite honest.

I am the opposite of what you're all talking about, who tends to get hopeless and self-defeating.

Went to see a lady tonight who operates in the gifts of prophecy. She was right on, told everybody stuff about themselves she couldn't have known otherwise, every word an arrow right through the heart, etc, etc, etc.

She told me I have been faithful.

You know what? I appreciate your comment, Ian.......but sometimes the enemy just wants to beat us up.

I know I'm kind to John. I do my very best to be the best wife possible, and he would agree - in fact he has told me this myself recently.

He took my hand and told me that the enemy has this person wrapped around his little finger and this person is allowing the enemy to use him to tear me down.

"Rejection" - the lady said to me tonight when she stepped in front of me to pray over me. "You have had SO much rejection, from so many people......but you have been so faithful".

Those were the Lord's words to me tonight.

I was not led astray.

The way I know this, was because my brother who was addicted to drugs and alcohol for 26 years had just gotten beautifully, gloriously, epically saved and filled and knocked on his butt (literally)......just a few minutes before she came over to me.

My brother.......who has a huge gash in his hand.......

.......who walked out of there with new skin over parts of it, in two hours' time.......

I saw it........

Please go read my thread about this....

........but I no longer believe that I'm a bad person, and I no longer care about what this person has to say about me, or anybody else, for that matter.

Because sometimes.......the enemy just wants to beat us up, and tear us down.
Back to top Go down
futuristicfolkartist

Male Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now....   I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:43 am

so, L. Ron Cruise has insulted you? i would not put a lot of credibility there.

i understand some of what you have been going through. it seems like even the people who are supposed to be there for you, like people in the church, are not encouraging anymore. or, one or two are, and there is always somebody who ruins it for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jamiewoody
Gesuschic

Gesuschic

Female Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now....   I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now.... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:20 pm

Well Tonya, You already know how I feel on this whole situation. I sent out a bulletin on MySpace! Shocked Hahaha...People are ignorant sometimes. Again, about you not ever having children, look at Rich and Karen, they made SUCH an IMPACT on ALL of our lives Tonya, they taught us things that STILL are within us today as adults hun. They were ANGELS sent by God to work in youth ministry and look at them, still today working with youth. THEY never had children either...Jim and Linda? I could go on and on you know? You do NOT have to be a biological mother for the Lord to give you a heart of a mom. That would be putting God in a box. HE'S GOD! He can work through anyone girl...Don't let the jerks get you down. Ignore them...Even when the jews rejected paul and barnabas, in Acts 13 I think? They went about to the gentiles with JOY...They let whatever harsh words roll off their backs and MOVED ON to where the Lord CALLED them. You are an awesome, forgiving, beautiful chick, and I love you so much I would freakin' eat glass for you! (hahaha) I love you man.
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

PostSubject: Re: I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now....   I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now.... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:23 pm

wtf?
hasn't it been like, a month since this was active?

i must've been in the twilight zone or something.
or GC is on the shrooms.
one or the other.
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now....   I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now.... Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:03 am

Patience, Victor. Razz

GC and Tonne are dear, dear friends in real life, even live near each other and everything. This is an ongoing thing that they must face, so she is just encouraging her good friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
Rastus

Rastus

PostSubject: Re: I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now....   I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now.... Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:08 am

woops.

i should've put just kidding or somethin
sorry, that came out a little harsh.
but bare with me guys, im workin on it.
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now....   I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now.... Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:05 am

MetalheaD wrote:

but bare with me guys, im workin on it.

How about we "bear" (uphold and support) with you, but not "bare" (get nekkid) with you?

I'd really prefer that... lol!

tongue

...just couldn't resist that pun - just couldn't, couldn't, couldn't!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
Rastus

Rastus

PostSubject: Re: I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now....   I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now.... Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:21 am

always get that backwards....

and i refuse to get nekid with any of yas.
so keep yer hands to yer self!!!
haha
Back to top Go down
futuristicfolkartist

Male Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now....   I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now.... Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:46 am

could it be because you set your camera to a very fast shutter speed, threw your cat up in the air, and took a mid air kitty pic?!! ;-)

hang in there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jamiewoody
Gesuschic

Gesuschic

Female Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now....   I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now.... Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:13 am

It's fine...LOL...I know this is still an opened wound for her though, I want her to know I'm right there. It's good for people to know the things that bother you, bother them... Makes you realize you aren't alone...dig?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now....   I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Guess I'm A Horrible, Horrible Person Now....
Page 1 of 1