Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FLYLEAF USED TO BE PASSERBY

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
METALCROSS70

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-23

FLYLEAF USED TO BE PASSERBY Empty
PostSubject: FLYLEAF USED TO BE PASSERBY   FLYLEAF USED TO BE PASSERBY Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:49 pm

Other than playing in a band I fool with sound with some freinds that run sound for christian groups ..We ran sound for FLYLEAF ,or actually that was PASSERBY befor they got thier recording deal ,and are now known as FLYLEAF ...They Rock ..They live about 30 miles east of us here ..If you havent heard flyleaf ,I suggest you try to find a copy of thier cd ...Thier great !!!.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLYLEAF USED TO BE PASSERBY   FLYLEAF USED TO BE PASSERBY Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:40 pm

i actually have it.....Man the vocals are soooooo good.
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: FLYLEAF USED TO BE PASSERBY   FLYLEAF USED TO BE PASSERBY Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:02 pm

Flyleaf rocks!! Haven't got their cd yet but I watch some of their vids at youtube
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLYLEAF USED TO BE PASSERBY   FLYLEAF USED TO BE PASSERBY Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:22 pm

I have the cd...The vocals are very passionate. ME LIKES!!
Back to top Go down
Dante_infrint

Dante_infrint

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: FLYLEAF USED TO BE PASSERBY   FLYLEAF USED TO BE PASSERBY Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:03 pm

not a fan.
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

PostSubject: Re: FLYLEAF USED TO BE PASSERBY   FLYLEAF USED TO BE PASSERBY Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:10 am

I never used to be into chicks that fronted rock type bands but flyleaf does it for me.
I gotta agree with Jim that the lyrics are great and she is such a passionate singer.
Back to top Go down
rock4king

rock4king

Male Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: FLYLEAF USED TO BE PASSERBY   FLYLEAF USED TO BE PASSERBY Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:30 am

switchbladeknitter wrote:
I never used to be into chicks that fronted rock type bands but flyleaf does it for me.
I gotta agree with Jim that the lyrics are great and she is such a passionate singer.

and she's about 4 foot 8 inches tall.......lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.intenseradio.com
zombiewalkin

zombiewalkin

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: FLYLEAF USED TO BE PASSERBY   FLYLEAF USED TO BE PASSERBY Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:01 pm

I might have to check em out.
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

PostSubject: Re: FLYLEAF USED TO BE PASSERBY   FLYLEAF USED TO BE PASSERBY Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:55 pm

I know Gary I was watching their viedos and was like "Woah! Shes sooooo tiny!!" But she's just so full of energy and spunk
Dan you may just like em. I finally tracked down a copy of their cd. I was at 2 different best buys 1 in WA and 1 in CA and 2 different Wal-marts and no one had it (all sold out). We just went to another Best Buy to look at somethin in OR and I got it - woohoo!! It's a 2 disk re-release with a cd and a dvd so I guess all the waiting paid off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLYLEAF USED TO BE PASSERBY   FLYLEAF USED TO BE PASSERBY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FLYLEAF USED TO BE PASSERBY
Page 1 of 1