Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Crazy Lisa"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

"Crazy Lisa" Empty
PostSubject: "Crazy Lisa"   "Crazy Lisa" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:26 am

Some of you may remember what I went through w/Lisa last spring, I talked w/her a bit today for the first time in a long time. She was to be married to the guy she left me for this August, this past April she went out to the garage to find that he had hanged himself! It might be a good idea to pray for her, she thinks God hates her and has in mind to destroy her, I know what that feels like!
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

"Crazy Lisa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Crazy Lisa"   "Crazy Lisa" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:18 am

Praying.

Mark, please be careful. Considering your history with her, and how she affects you, it may be a good idea to steer her towards someone else for ministry.

Pray carefully for your involvement and even consider talking to someone at your church.

While she is a child of God and certainly deserving of our prayers, YOU are part of us and we care deeply about YOU.

flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org

"Crazy Lisa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Crazy Lisa"   "Crazy Lisa" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:40 am

I've already considered that, I'm not planning to get that close.
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

"Crazy Lisa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Crazy Lisa"   "Crazy Lisa" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:22 pm

Oh sorry Sad don't know the back story but I'll pray for her.
Back to top Go down

"Crazy Lisa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Crazy Lisa"   "Crazy Lisa" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:40 pm

I think we have all had our "CRAZY LISAS" . Mine was Crazy Shirley. She once called the cops on me because she thought I was trying to steal her eyeballs. They had to come out and ask me about it, I'm serious !!!! ..She said she was operated on and couldn't get pregnant...well now I am paying child support on twins, so not only was she crazy, she was a liar too.....
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

"Crazy Lisa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Crazy Lisa"   "Crazy Lisa" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:19 pm

cop : "So, sir you were trying to steal this woman's eyeballs?"
Back to top Go down

"Crazy Lisa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Crazy Lisa"   "Crazy Lisa" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:12 pm

Man I'm depressed, I couldn't sleep last night, after what happened last spring I wished evil on them both, I feel awful!
Back to top Go down

"Crazy Lisa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Crazy Lisa"   "Crazy Lisa" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:52 pm

your a human bro....be easy on yourself , your a man with feelings for a girl you had feelings for.....its all good mark. its ok.
Back to top Go down

"Crazy Lisa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Crazy Lisa"   "Crazy Lisa" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:49 pm

I'm crawling back in my hole, I shoud've never come out!
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

"Crazy Lisa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Crazy Lisa"   "Crazy Lisa" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:55 pm

sorry you're going through all this mate....

i know the feeling, it seems like anytime you make yourself vulnerable either you or somebody else gets hurt, i think it's just like that with some people.

really sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

"Crazy Lisa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Crazy Lisa"   "Crazy Lisa" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:00 am

Don't crawl back in your hole Mark- I like your avitar and your saucy attitude too much to not have you around. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Crazy Lisa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Crazy Lisa"   "Crazy Lisa" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Crazy Lisa"
Page 1 of 1