Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

aanyone own any guns or cool weapons

Go down 
+4
switchbladeknitter
rock4king
Rastus
Dante_infrint
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante_infrint

Dante_infrint

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-15

aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Empty
PostSubject: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:05 pm

i have 3 swords.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:34 pm

Being a redneck from the woods of WV I have a few guns and a sword and many hunting/fantasy knives. Guns I have are a 12 guage, 410 Guage, 32 pistol (a womans gun) Ruger 9 MM (my favorite) I have loads of other knives, automatic and regular lock blade. Some Gut hooks, a few bone saws and a partrage in a pear tree.
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:54 pm

i gotta .22 with a fifty round banana clip......
lolz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98
Dante_infrint

Dante_infrint

PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:31 pm

awesome my dad hase alot of shot guns and a cool knife .i havent shiot a gun but i go as fare as knowing how to holdi t and aim.
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:59 am

my dad was in law enforcement.

i got to shoot a police issue shotgun...it sounded like a grenade, haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:37 pm

I use mine for hunting.
Back to top Go down
Dante_infrint

Dante_infrint

PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:47 pm

so does my dad.
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:54 pm

i use mine for sinking rock salt into humanoid's cranial areas.
Back to top Go down
rock4king

rock4king

Male Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:59 am

Crossman .760
Back to top Go down
http://www.intenseradio.com
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:01 pm

Me and my hubby have a growing collection of fantasy knives and swords. A lot of Bud K stuff. We are always window shopping for more sharp things.
No guns yet.
Legally you cannot carry any weapons in a 18 wheeler so whenever we do pick up a knide or sword on the road I gift wrap the box with the sunday comics just in case we get an inspection.
I dont care though I always carry a small knife on me. I may have the Lord to protect me but I like having a back up plan just in case. It can be scary sometimes for a short lil chick walking around dark areas at night.
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:09 pm

hey viking--i went to MD and the capitol (just got back a couple hrs ago) and went through west virginia...it's very hill-y

i waved at your house
haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:21 am

Lol, so that was you waving!!! I am in the south central part of wva. I guess it would be in the appalachains. Nicholas County. Usually when people travel through WV they never want to go home hehe, it rules here. aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Th_viking
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:46 pm

Must say it's very very gorgeous there in WV. But my fave state besides good ol' Indiana is Kentucky.
I'm an undercover Southerner, course I don't look the part but I love the South. Lots of beautiful trees, clean air, green grass and sweet tea!! No one can make it like y'all do in the South! And can't forget the Southern Hospitality Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:51 pm

lets not forget the southern fried Chicken..../drool
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:38 pm

mmmm! Oh and Waffle Houses!
I'm tellin you - Yankees just don't know what they're missing.
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:06 pm

there's that--and a house the size of mine costs 200k up north
=O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:28 pm

I yearn for a world filled with peace and no guns, and I'm doing whatever I can to make that world a reality.

Cheers,

Ian
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:31 am

Ian wrote:
I yearn for a world filled with peace and no guns, and I'm doing whatever I can to make that world a reality.

Cheers,

Ian

Agreed.... flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
rock4king

rock4king

PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:29 am

I guess no one besides me had a Crosman .760 when they were a kid? (its a pellet gun) Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:57 am

I had a daisy red rider as a kid.
Back to top Go down
rock4king

rock4king

PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:24 am

the 760 is a pump gun, the more you pump the more power. Better than the sungle pump ones. I have killed birds, rabbits and squirrels with it, but not in years.
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:07 am

I'd like to live in a world where there don't need to be weapons but as my bumber sticker says :

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix

it was on my car when I got it and I left it, if my car is parked people always read it and nod. But until we can live in a more peaceful world I am not going to not carry at least something. I trust the Lord will protct me, I just don't always trust other people around me. Better safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down
OcKen34

OcKen34

Male Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:32 am

Panzer wrote:
I had a daisy red rider as a kid.
You're gonna poke somebody's eye out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ken_sheahan

PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:25 pm

LOL.... it didnt have a compas in the stock tho.
Back to top Go down
angelgirl74

angelgirl74

Female Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:38 pm

my Ex hubby had all kinds of Ninja Stars, daggers, a Samuri Sword which he kept at the head of the bed..lol but no guns. He taught me how to throw the stars..
and as for Guns.. i hate them.. :p
Back to top Go down
http://fubar.com/angelkeeper
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aanyone own any guns or cool weapons
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: LIFE-
Jump to: