Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

aanyone own any guns or cool weapons

Go down 
+4
switchbladeknitter
rock4king
Rastus
Dante_infrint
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

aanyone own any guns or cool weapons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:46 am

I have a 20 guage friend is holding on to it for me

Also have a Highlander replica sword (katana)
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

aanyone own any guns or cool weapons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aanyone own any guns or cool weapons   aanyone own any guns or cool weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:07 am

I love guns only because I like to go to the shooting range and shoot, and I also love to shoot clay pigeons. So I basically like them because they're fun and not necessarily to kill people although if someone busts into my house uninvited, they ARE going to hurt me unless I hurt them first, in which case I am sending them to meet their Maker.

We have a handgun and a shotgun, along with a sword, and our son Tommy has several swords including an Alexander sword, a Japanese something or other and a katana. He likes pointy things. He and John also have many, many, many, many knives including a double bladed one where the handle is in the middle which is pretty wicked.

You pretty much have to in this neighborhood unless you WANT to get jumped....

I also don't believe there will ever be a world without guns until we get to heaven, because the bad guys will always have them.

And I think if the bad guys have them, then the good guys better have them too unless we want tyranny....

....which is why we're celebrating Thanksgiving in a few weeks....
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com

aanyone own any guns or cool weapons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary International :: Intense Forums :: LIFE-
Jump to: