Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Faith and Politics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Faith and Politics Empty
PostSubject: Faith and Politics   Faith and Politics Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:27 am

The two things I have learned that you never mix when it comes to interacting with the public is your faith if it is a radical one and your politics if they are radical also.
So I chose on all of my websites and message boards to leave politics out of everything from here to myspace. Alot of my political comrades are going to be very surprised LOL. They are going to go to my pages and expect my normal personal political rant but be confronted with info about Christian metal and regular metal LOL.
Why am I typing this here? Its 4:20 am, I have insomnia, and a sixteen pack of diet dr thunder soda in me.....Just look over me.pig
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Faith and Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith and Politics   Faith and Politics Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:54 am

Quote :
Why am I typing this here? Its 4:20 am, I have insomnia, and a sixteen pack of diet dr thunder soda in me

dunno--but i love the new maiden-inspired avvy Cool
(or perhaps simply 80's metal?)
lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tory98

Faith and Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith and Politics   Faith and Politics Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:59 pm

That is a somewhat doctored up picture of the most famous album cover from the eighties christian metal genre. California metal. Here is what it originally looked like. This is in my opinion what started Christian metal in the eighties.
Faith and Politics Th_California_Metal
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Faith and Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith and Politics   Faith and Politics Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:56 pm

interesting...well i'm not much into christian metal, but either way, i likes it.
Back to top Go down

Faith and Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith and Politics   Faith and Politics Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:16 am

Faith and Politics never mix IMO thats a molotov cocktail waitin to happen, sad but true

California Metal is a good Compilation Great Stuff!
Back to top Go down
Rastus

Rastus

Faith and Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith and Politics   Faith and Politics Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:12 am

Quote :
...thats a molotov cocktail waitin to happen...

but i love fire....
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Faith and Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith and Politics   Faith and Politics Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:21 pm

I for one will talk faith before I talk politics. My hubby will jump into any anti-liberal/anti-left wing discussion, but I realized that it's easier to have someone listen to your views on faith than politics.
If you start talking God then thrown in a little red-blooded-Americanism they just roll their eyes and go "oh your one of those people"

Oh and I love Dr. Thunder and Mountian Lightning
Back to top Go down

Faith and Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith and Politics   Faith and Politics Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:05 am

switchbladeknitter wrote:
I for one will talk faith before I talk politics. My hubby will jump into any anti-liberal/anti-left wing discussion, but I realized that it's easier to have someone listen to your views on faith than politics.
If you start talking God then thrown in a little red-blooded-Americanism they just roll their eyes and go "oh your one of those people"

Oh and I love Dr. Thunder and Mountian Lightning

Oh great, your one of those people! Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down

Faith and Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith and Politics   Faith and Politics Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:31 am

Id rather talk about Faith than Politics, in fact I make it a rule to do that as little as possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faith and Politics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith and Politics   Faith and Politics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faith and Politics
Page 1 of 1