Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

faith factor at co 09

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
faith factor

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-06

faith factor at co 09 Empty
PostSubject: faith factor at co 09   faith factor at co 09 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:37 am

well we made it, we flew out on fri july 3rd, got there so late never made it to see theoocracy
sat morn nothing but rain n mud, didnt hit the santcuary stage until 1 am, an because of the sucky wheather everyone was leaving early, so we had the pleasure of playing in front of 20 peps

best band i saw while i was there bloodline severed
we met a lot of cool peps, and our record co retroactive records matt hunt for the first time face to face, in honor of saccred warrior we called pastor "shred" brad up to jam on the closeing song of the night holy,holy,holy,plus we met and did an interview with gary denning from toungues of fire radio, so all in all our first co 09 was a blessing, hope to be there all week nx year if you nerver herd of us you can chk us out at faithfactorband.com an faithfactorrocks on myspace

were looking forward to our show with srtryper in sept

xtra blessings an txs to wes,kev, for the great backline to play on
metal blessings
yall
ski lol!
Back to top Go down
_Wes

_Wes

Male Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-07-23

faith factor at co 09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: faith factor at co 09   faith factor at co 09 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:31 am

Dude!!!!

Was great to meet you all - sorry I had to leave early. I heard you guys were awesome. Can't wait to catch you . . .hopefully not next year - but much sooner!

God bless!!!
Back to top Go down
http://StrangeLand.us

faith factor at co 09
Page 1 of 1