Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"The Real Exorcist"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

"The Real Exorcist" Empty
PostSubject: "The Real Exorcist"   "The Real Exorcist" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:45 pm

A show that's on the Sci-Fi channel, and featuring of all people, "Bob Lunatic Larson!" This guy is hardly real on any level, he is a complete fruad and a con artist. There are few things I can think of as egregious as religious frauds and pseudo spiritualists who rape the ignorant and troubled of theire $. I hope this guy and others like him end up where they belong, in jail! Having said all this, the show is quite entertaining, I see it as a comedy. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Real Exorcist"   "The Real Exorcist" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:00 pm

I used to listen to bob larson on the radio....I thought either he was a lunatic or I was and I was just a new Christian back then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Real Exorcist"   "The Real Exorcist" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:03 pm

Captain Henry wrote:
I used to listen to bob larson on the radio....I thought either he was a lunatic or I was and I was just a new Christian back then.

The possibility exists that you both are! Twisted Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Real Exorcist"   "The Real Exorcist" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:06 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Real Exorcist"   "The Real Exorcist" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:12 pm

I sure wish i had a connection that would allow youtube
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: "The Real Exorcist"   "The Real Exorcist" Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:18 pm

definately entertaining - like yeah as a comedy.
I mean really what the crap is going on in that video?
"When I first started doing public exorcisms I thought people would think I'm a nutcase"
dingdingding - we have a winner.

I read in a copy of the Catholic Digest once that the Vatican teaches only a select few people how to do exorcisims and they are rarely called upon because true possessions are few are far between.
I could get into some heavy discussion about how I think minor demons can and do possess many people but I'll save that topic for maybe later maybe never.
Back to top Go down
Tonnenator

Tonnenator

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: "The Real Exorcist"   "The Real Exorcist" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:22 am

Ha ha I love Bob Larson.
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationactz.com
KubaTDS

KubaTDS

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: "The Real Exorcist"   "The Real Exorcist" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:58 am

Some of his early work was very commendable, such as his "Spiritual Warfare Handbook" and his Novels "Dead Air" and "Abbodon", even some of this radio and television work was quite billiant too like his debate with Glen Benton of the band Deicide and his debate with Anton Laveye's daughter. but he lost me first when he got caught with his hands in the cookie jar by padding his ministry expence accounts and falsifying his ministry's financial statments (ref. Fox news) than started begging for money too too much on the air. But more than that I find his views on excorcism unbiblical, overly dramatized and very potentially harmful to people who go through his methods.

Not a fan these days, I would not be able to support his ministry anymore. But I have learned some things from his earlier works as I say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FullArmorRadio.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Real Exorcist"   "The Real Exorcist" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Real Exorcist"
Page 1 of 1