Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a post from my blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage

a post from my blog Empty
PostSubject: a post from my blog   a post from my blog Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:35 pm

This is sort of an epiphany that God showed me last night as I prayed earnestly to him for guidance .

I walked with GOD today
Current mood: a post from my blog Contemplative contemplative

Today at work I walked and talked with God, I talked and listened and reasoned with him....Let me digress. I work graveyard shift from 11 at night to 11 in the morning at an abandoned mine site, I work security.....I am the only live human within 10 miles of me, I see no one nor rarely an animal other than a bear, panther and a bobcat. So I am basically paid to listen to music, Excercise , and pray.
So last night me and God walked and talked together and reasoned his meaning for my life.
he showed me this scripture

John 21:25
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.
This answers many of my questions....from everything to why other religions have Godly values to why God does something that is not in his word.....GOD is not bound by the covers of the bible, God is not bound by anything....So if something happens and it isnt in the bible, It could STILL BE GOD......This opened so much up to me.....SO MUCH.......
YES i am going to suffer for another year, but that suffering is so small in comparison to the joys of Heaven when I am finally allowed to die that I dont even need to worry about asking for the one thing I crave in this life.
God is in control. I am his servant, His warrior, his righteious sword of vengeance.
Back to top Go down

a post from my blog
Page 1 of 1