Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christian Music scene

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Panzer

Panzer

Male Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Christian Music scene Empty
PostSubject: Christian Music scene   Christian Music scene Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:36 pm

Ive been away from christian music for so long i dont know who is out there anymore....who is popular nowdays in the power metal , death metal christian scene?
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Christian Music scene   Christian Music scene Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:07 am

I have no clue anymore - try Gary's MySpace site or the Christian Metal Realm. They have one section dedicated entirely to Christian Metal music separated from secular metal music. You can view it without logging in, if you want. (I know it's not your favorite place...)

Tink and Lia are mods over at Firestream - there is a LOT of Christian music discussion there, plus many, many band boards. I like Firstream a lot, but find it a bit overwhelming at times - it is HUGE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
Panzer

Panzer

PostSubject: Re: Christian Music scene   Christian Music scene Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:41 am

Thanx for the info....I might even order a subscription to HM Magazine again .
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Christian Music scene   Christian Music scene Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:51 am

I have been stopping by the HM site more and more. I definately dig it. So Marcia will Firestream come up with a google search or you wanna shoot us a link?

BTW Jim love your new pic. Rockin the Sanctuary shirt!
Back to top Go down
Panzer

Panzer

PostSubject: Re: Christian Music scene   Christian Music scene Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:08 pm

The shirt was a gift from Tink. He also sent me a deliverance shirt but i gotta loose a bit more weight before i can fit into it......Tinks a good guy even if I have been mean to him , hes still good to me....The mark of a good Christian.
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Christian Music scene   Christian Music scene Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:05 am

Here ya go... Laughing ...and yes, your'e right... be sure to save it to your favorites menu. It doesn't google nicely. hehehe

http://forums.firestream.net/

Like I said, it is BIG, so be patient with yourself as you navigate it. Tink and Lia are going to be your best guides for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Christian Music scene   Christian Music scene Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:54 pm

I'm prolly just gonna lurk at that site. I have enough trouble keeping up with what I am involved in. But thanks for the link! got it and saved it.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric40

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Christian Music scene   Christian Music scene Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:31 am

Panzer wrote:
Thanx for the info....I might even order a subscription to HM Magazine again .

You could check out MyBlog even tho it's limited at the moment but covers a wide variety of stuff....

There is A LOT of great Christian Metal... Heavy/Prog/Death/Thrash/Melodic.... name a genre and there's probably a band for it.... !!

HM is a good source, they are also producing the Heaven's Metal fanzine again!!! cool stuff there....

Christian Music scene Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian Music scene   Christian Music scene Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christian Music scene
Page 1 of 1