Sanctuary International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary International

Sanctuary International and Intense Radio Online Community

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a lost member

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

a lost member Empty
PostSubject: a lost member   a lost member Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:43 pm

I just noticed we lost Adchurch as a member here. Thats a sad loss. Me and him have alot in common. I wish I knew how to contact him.Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
switchbladeknitter

switchbladeknitter

Female Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2007-11-13

a lost member Empty
PostSubject: Re: a lost member   a lost member Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:58 pm

bummer.

was he from shermer illinois too? lol
Back to top Go down
PeacethroughX

PeacethroughX

Female Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-24

a lost member Empty
PostSubject: Re: a lost member   a lost member Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:26 pm

You can find Addy at Rock Island: http://rockisland.forumotion.com/

It's another board that he runs with David who used to be at the old EZboard by the name of King of Metal 777 many years ago. Definitely a decent board, but it seems to be members only now. You must register to view or post.

They also had another board together called United Music Palace.

I wonder too why he left... scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.achurchforthecity.org
Addy

Addy

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-08-07

a lost member Empty
PostSubject: Re: a lost member   a lost member Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:35 pm

There's a few reasons why I left, None of which I will discuss openly frankly Im surprised my departure was noticed, for those who noticed Thank you....

Yes I help run Rock Island as I am one of the 2 Founders our Admin team consists of OnebigFish, Criss7o and Tohostudios , David used to be an Admin but is a regular and does enjoy posting, The reason it's closed off is because we've had a influx of people registering and not posting or posting spam so we tightend the belt a bit, And normally after a week of registering and youve not posted the account will get deleted That is If I know who it is thats a diff ballgame..... Anyways yall are invited to come check it out.

Anyways Ive gotten off the subject here, Just know there were a few reasons and that I do miss those i know Smile
Back to top Go down

a lost member Empty
PostSubject: Re: a lost member   a lost member Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:06 am

Hey bro, im really happy to see you back. As always , stand strong in that which you belive and the personality in which God blessed you to believe it.
There are plenty of weak hearted believers, but few strong hearted ones....stay strong brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a lost member Empty
PostSubject: Re: a lost member   a lost member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a lost member
Page 1 of 1